If you are someone who suffers from allergies then there is a good chance that you have invested in one of the many types of dehumidifiers on the market today. A dehumidifier, which may also be referred to as an evaporator or vaporizer, is used to add moisture into the air so people with dry skin and respiratory conditions can breathe easier.
But what most people do not realize is that running a humidifier for long periods of time can get expensive almost immediately if they are using electricity or oil to power it. This article will discuss how much dehumidification costs and how often it should be run based on your specific situation.
Does Your Dehumidifier Need To Run 24/7?
You will need to calculate the cost of running your humidifier for 24 hours and compare that with the benefit you receive from increased moisture in the air. If you are using electricity or oil to power your humidifier, then it may be more economical to leave it on all day because those costs tend not change based on how long they are used. However if you use a humidifier that runs off water, then you would need to weigh the cost of buying enough water at home versus what it would cost by leaving your dehumidifier running constantly.
Ultimately there is no one-size-fits-all solution for this problem but it does require some careful consideration. The best thing that you can do is to determine how much it costs to run your dehumidifier and then decide what the ideal humidity level should be throughout your home. If you want a specific number, we recommend having a humidistat installed so you can accurately monitor the moisture levels in your house and only run your humidifier when it is needed.
What Is the Dehumidifier Running Costs?
It is difficult to say how much it costs on average to run a humidifier for an extended period of time because there are many different factors that determine the cost, such as whether you use electricity or oil. However, you can expect that running your dehumidifier for 24 hours will cost at least $15.00 per month if you are using oil or electricity to power it.
If you use water to run your humidifier, then the cost of adding drinking water may make the unit much more expensive in comparison. The best thing that you can do is to calculate the average cost of each unit you are considering purchasing and then compare that with the benefits that you will receive.
Tips For Reducing Dehumidifier Costs
If you’re not careful, a dehumidifier can cost you a lot of money. Here’s how you can reduce the dehumidifier running costs.
– Be sure to empty the container every day or two and make sure it is dry before putting water in it again. A damp container will cause mold growth and increase electricity usage.
– Put a bucket under the unit if your house doesn’t have an attic or basement for ventilation. This will help keep humidity from building up in your home while also reducing energy consumption by removing moisture from the air before it enters your living space. If you need extra humidity during winter months, consider buying a humidifier instead of using a dehumidifier year round. It’s less expensive to run and you’ll have the added benefit of adding humidity to your home.
– Use a dehumidifier with no more than 70 pints per day capacity for rooms up to 1000 sq ft, with the capacity decreasing as room size increases. Using too large of a unit can be expensive because it will cycle on and off frequently to maintain desired levels.
– Choose a dehumidifier with a built in humidistat for better humidity control. This will turn the unit on and off as needed, saving energy and money.
– If you need to use your dehumidifier at one location for an extended time, such as during the winter when you want moisture added to your home, consider buying a timer for your unit. This will allow you to prepay for energy when it is cheaper, saving you money overall even if the per use cost seems higher with the timer.
– If humidity is not an issue in your home or during certain times of year, consider turning off your dehumidifier when it is not needed. If you would like to use it in your home at all times, consider buying a multi-purpose unit that also functions as an air purifier and fan. This will reduce the number of items you need in your home and save you space too.
– When dehumidifiers are not in use for prolonged periods of time, make sure you turn the unit off and drain the water from the tank. Failure to do so can cause corrosion issues with your machine, shortening its lifespan.
Are Dehumidifiers Energy Efficient?
Some people believe that dehumidifiers are energy efficient, while others argue the opposite. The reality is that both sides have valid points. Dehumidifiers use a lot of energy to operate, but can help reduce your utility bill if you use them in the right way.
A dehumidifier’s ability to lower your electric bills depends on many factors, including how often it runs and what type of system it operates within. For example, if you live in an area where humidity tends to be high throughout the year then running a dehumidifier will save you money because humid air is less dense than dry air; this means that more electricity is required for heating or cooling it when compared with dry air. But if your home is already dry, running a dehumidifier will not be very efficient. However you can use it to catch up on humidity levels before turning the machine off again.
A dehumidifier is an energy-intensive appliance. It requires more power to reduce moisture in warm air than in cold air, so the area it covers makes a difference. If you live in a humid area with air that is already humid, then it would be more efficient to turn on your dehumidifier than your air conditioner. This makes sense because the dehumidifier will pressurize the air and thus create more cold air with less investment of energy.
On the other hand, if you live in a dry area with air that is already fairly dry, it would be more efficient to run your dehumidifier during the winter simply because it requires less energy to cool down warm air than to heat up cold air.
Before buying your next dehumidifier be sure to consider the size of space that you want to dehumidify. A large, damp space will require a higher capacity unit than a small one with the same humidity level. Energy Star ratings provide a good indication of a unit’s energy efficiency, but their accuracy varies from model to model so it is best if you look up specific models before buying them.
Benefits Of Dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers remove excess moisture from the air. This is useful for people who live in warmer climates or areas with high humidity, as it helps prevent mold and mildew growth. It also prevents the formation of other airborne particles such as dust and allergens, which can cause respiratory problems like asthma and allergies.
Dehumidifiers are great for households with small children, pets, or anyone with breathing issues that could be aggravated by these things floating in the air all day long. Here are some key benefits of dehumidifier.
– Eliminates condensation on windows to keep them clean year-round.
– Prevents damage to wood floors caused by dampnes.
– Removes musty smells from closets and storage spaces
– Creates a healthier environment by reducing mold and mildew growth.
– Reduces the risk of health issues such as allergies and asthma caused by pet dander, dust, and other contaminants in the air.
– Keeps your house smelling fresh and clean with less effort than constantly cleaning up after pets, children, or smokers.
– Lowers your energy bill by removing excess moisture from the air.
How Does A Dehumidifier Save You Money?
The answer is simple. If you live in a humid climate, you need to dry out your house or it will get moldy and mildewy. Mold can actually be very dangerous for people with allergies or asthma. You also don’t want the dust mites that thrive in humid environments to start overpopulating your home because they’re really bad for your lungs and sinuses too! Mould is not only unhealthy but it just looks gross! It’s safe to say that if you have any of these problems then installing a dehumidifier would be an excellent way of saving money by preventing unnecessary doctor bills, missed days at work, and having to replace all the furniture in your home.
Dehumidifiers are also environmentally friendly. They help prevent water damage to your property by preventing the humidity of the air from rising above a certain level. If your home’s humidity levels stay within safe levels then there will be no mold or rot so you’ll save money on repairs. You’ll even save some energy too because you won’t have to turn on your air conditioner as often during the summer. When you get rid of all that excess humidity in the air, your home will feel more comfortable and even look better too. There’s nothing like enjoying a breath of fresh air after turning on a dehumidifier.
So as you can see, a dehumidifier will save you a lot of money not just on energy bills but also on home repairs and doctor bills. The environment will be better off because all that humidity won’t rot the wood in your house or cause mold to take over everything. You’ll have an easier time breathing too! In conclusion, a dehumidifier is one of the best investments that can be made by homeowners and apartment renters. You will save money and protect your family’s health and wellbeing by installing one in your home today.
How To Calculate The Dehumidifier Running Costs
The dehumidifier running cost can be calculated by dividing the power consumption of the dehumidifier with its capacity. For example, if your dehumidifier is rated at 12 amps on 115 volts it would use 123 watts per hour which means that you will spend an extra $6.00 in electricity every day.
The average price for electricity in America is about 12 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) so this would equal to $0.72 per day or $2.88 a week for this one appliance alone. This doesn’t include any other electrical appliances you may have running while using your dehumidifier like lights, computers, TV’s and more which all add up to additional costs each month.
Dehumidifier Recommendations 2022
- 3,000 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our dehumidifier removes up to 35 pints (50 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of water from the air per day. Fit for any basement, cellar, or large room, and Energy Star certified to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- Designed For The Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internally threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moisture Effectively: Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- Important Things To Know: Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler and is intended for spaces between 1,500 and 3,000 square feet. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8-gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 35 pints of moisture from the air per day.
- 2000 Sq.Ft Home dehumidifier: Large Dehumidifier removes daily moisture by 30 Pints (under 86 ℉,80% RH). Fits medium or larger rooms up to 2000 Sq.Ft. Best choice for your home, basement, bedroom, office, and laundry room. The dehumidifier could promote a comfortable environment and improve air quality. Keep the ideal 45-55% humidity for your needs.
- Visualized Humidity&Intelligent Control: Our dehumidifier is equipped with an intelligent screen with touch control and 3 color lights, compared to most traditional dehumidifiers, easier to operate without worrying about button damage. Much easier for you to tell the humidity by the Blue, Green, and Red lights.
- Newly Upgraded Humanized Design: Our dehumidifiers adopt ultra-quiet technology compared with others, protecting you from noise disturbance. Also with child lock to protect your children. And the timing function, you can preset the timing for changing 1-hour increment up to 12 hours, reducing energy consumption. Four dehumidification modes: Auto dehumidification; Continuous dehumidification; Sleeping mode; Dry Clothes.
- Auto&Manual Two Drainage: Manual Drainage (double full water protection): The water tank is 2L/0.53 gallon and when it reaches maximum capacity for 5 seconds, the light will turn red and the unit buzzes for 5 times to remind you to empty the water tank, the dehumidifier will stop working automatically. Auto Drainage: You can directly attach to the drainpipe hole on the left side of the dehumidifier to achieve continuous drainage. No worry about the risk of the water overflowing.
- Portable Design For The Modern Home: Compared to bulky and power-hungry old dehumidifiers, our dehumidifier is more in line with the needs of modern consumers: sleek and modern look, convenient built-in 360° wheels, you can also move it easily without any effort. A washable air filter keeps the efficiency of the unit, saving your power.
- 【75W High Efficient Dehumidification】 AIUSEVO dehumidifier designed with double thermoelectric cooling technology. 2000ml capacity tank extracts up to 750ml of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. Designed for rooms up to 5300 cubic feet (560 sq ft), keep moisture below 45%RH, powerful efficiency for removing the moisture in the air.
- 【Two Working Mode】 The dehumidifiers are designed with Two Working Modes that meet all kinds of dehumidification requirements of different people. You can freely switch between 2 modes. In the STRONG MODE, it will reduce humidity fast. In the GENTLE MODE, it ensures the dehumidifier runs quietly so that you can enjoy sleeping soundly. (NOTE: When the gentle mode is on, the dehumidifying effect is weaker than the normal mode).
- 【Convenient Remote Control】 No matter where you are that you could control the dehumidifier in a 10m long-range. You can control the dehumidifier on or off, switch 2 working modes, and whether you need the light. The remote control can be attached to the dehumidifier to prevent loss.
- 【Auto Shut Off】 The bedroom dehumidifier will automatically shut off when the water tank is full to prevent the water from overflowing. And the light will turn red when the water tank is full. It is also very safe and convenient to use when you are not at home.
- 【Create Healthy Environment】 Dehumidifiers for home starts work when the humidity is more than 45%RH, it collects moisture and releases fresh air that doesn’t make you feel sticky or dry, extends the life of your furniture, providing you a healthy working and living environment.
- REMOVES 50 PINTS - This GE Energy Star dehumidifier removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day. This model is ideal for wet or high humidity rooms, with excessive moisture, anywhere in the home or basement.
- BUILT-IN PUMP - The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level or empty the bucket periodically.
- SMART DRY - The Smart Dry feature automatically adjusts the dehumidifier fan speed based on the humidity levels in the room, providing optimized convenience; or choose from three fan speeds for customized comfort.
- CLEAN FILTER ALERT - The unit works best with a clean filter, so we'll remind you when it's time to clean it. Filter should be checked and cleaned at least every 250 hours of operation and can be easily removed from the unit.
- EASE OF USE - The pocket handles and easy roll wheels make it easy to transport between rooms. Other features like the adjustable humidistat, auto restart and auto defrost features provide ease of use and effective moisture removal from wet rooms.
- High-Efficiency Dehumidification: Airplus dehumidifiers - (1907) for home remove up to 30 pints (under 90% RH @ 86°F condition) of moisture per day.
- Convenient Drainage & Sufficient Capacity: Using a dehumidifier hose to drain continuously and automatically frees you from the hassle of manual job. The 1.5L capacity of our dehumidifiers is sufficient to use. If the water tank is full, the machine will shut off until it is emptied. More convenient and efforts-saving!
- Easy Operation & Multipurpose Modes: The portable dehumidifier is easy to use. There are four modes-STANDARD, DRYING, SLEEP and RAINING to fulfill different needs. Switch among modes to achieve the desired dehumidification effect. Thanks to the timing boot/shutdown function, save a load of trouble. What’s more, universal wheels make movements easily.
- Quiet Moisture Absorber & Multiple Scenes: Quiet moisture removal keeps you away from annoying noise. An ideal dehumidifier for bedroom that will not disturb your rest also does a great job in the living room, RV, kitchen, and closet. Meanwhile, it works perfectly as a dehumidifier for basements. Create a pleasant and comfortable life.
- After Service: There is a quality service of a replacement or a full refund coming with our basement dehumidifier. If you have any problems with the bathroom dehumidifier or shopping experience, please CONTACT us.
- Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day. This Energy Star certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms
- We designed our dehumidifier with convenience and style in mind. This dehumidifier sports a sleek, clean look with convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that does its job without too much noise
- It's a dehumidifier, not a rocket ship, and our user-friendly features reflect this. Simply adjust the appliance to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, and it'll then shut-off automatically. For added convenience, there’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining (Note: Drain hose is not included with purchase of product)
- Our portable dehumidifier features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed for maximum moisture removal. This product effectively reduces humidity and maintains a level of dryer air that can help you feel more comfortable
- Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they work). This model is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 square feet. It measures 16.1 x 10.4 x 19.9 inches, has a 3 liter (0.8 gallons) water tank capacity, and removes up to 4 gallons (30 pints) of moisture from the air per day
- High Efficient Dehumidifiers for Home: Still nervous about the clammy weather? Just Take it easy! TABYIK dehumidifiers have low energy consumption (no more than 1-kilowatt hour a day) with powerful dehumidification, can collect up to 16oz(450ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH.
- Small Dehumidifiers with Colorful Light: There is a separate light button, which can emit 7-color romantic atmosphere lights for you, and the ultra-quiet operation (28dB) creates a comfortable and peaceful environment for your bedroom and office.
- 35OZ Dehumidifiers for Bathroom: With 1000ml (35OZ) large transparent tank, you can see the water collection volume of the dehumidifier in real-time, and there is a groove design at the bottom of the water tank, you can easily take it out, pour water and clean it!
- Auto Shut Off Protection: When the water tank is 700~800ml full, dehumidifiers will auto shut off work, and the red indicator light will flash to inform you. It is also very safe and convenient to use when you are not at home.
- Portable Dehumidifier for Bedroom: With a compact size of 5.9X5.9X10.1 inch and a built-in handle on the back, it is very convenient to be placed everywhere. Helping to get the excess moisture out of the air for you in bedroom, bathroom, RV, closet.
- 【1500 Sq. Ft Home Dehumidifier】Our dehumidifiers are able to remove up to 22 pints (under 95°F, 90%RH condition) of moisture per day and adjust humidity from 30% to 80%. This energy-saving dehumidifier is ideal to dry a damp room up to 1500 - 2000 sq ft. Perfect for homes, basements, offices, living rooms, bedrooms, garages, laundry rooms, cellars and other places.
- 【Multiple Humanized Features】The specially designed drying mode is very suitable for wet weather or seasons. It can remove excessive moisture from clothes and keep them dry and clean. Two different fan speeds can meet different needs. The 36dB low-noise design keeps you away from disturbing noises while sleeping or studying. Set a 12-hour timer to suit your lifestyle and save energy costs. The auto defrost function prevents the collected water from being frozen and doing harm to the machine.
- 【Auto & Manual Two Drainage】Easy to use! Auto Drainage: This basement dehumidifier is equipped with a 3.3ft drain hose that can connect to the drain pipe hole to continuously drain the water without emptying the water tank multiple times. Manual Drainage: The water tank is 0.528 gallon/2L so when it reaches the maximum capacity, the dehumidifier will automatically stop and the “tank full” indicator will light up until the water tank is emptied. No worries about the risk of the water overflowing.
- 【Compact & Portable Design For The Modern Home】The design of HUMILABS dehumidifier is stylish and modern. Considering that most bulky dehumidifiers are difficult to move. With the designed 360° rotatable wheels and built-in grip, you can move our dehumidifier around easily without scratching the floor. Meanwhile, with the detachable and washable filter, it is easy to clean and use many times for easy maintaining.
- 【Intelligent Control】This small dehumidifier with digital display can provide convenient and accurate humidity readings. You can customize the dehumidification requirements (30% to 80%) according to your needs. Meanwhile, it has a 3 different color lights (Blue, Green and Red) that can directly display the environmental humidity. Automatic Shut Off/On will shut off automatically when the bucket is full and switch it on again after the bucket emptied.
- 【264 PPD Dehumidifier】: Removal 264 PPD at Saturation condition and 125 PPD at AHAM only with 8.1A, this large capacity dehumidifier works well for urgent Disaster Restoration, fast structural drying, and other jobs that require fast dry.
- 【Commercial, Industrial & Personal Grade Dehumidifier】: Ideal for removing damp and moisture from Flood & Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Basements/Cellars, Laundries, De-Flooding, up to 3,000 sq. ft.Built-in Pump. Work hard overnight or continuously for days at a time without you worrying about it.
- 【Design With Humanized】: Because of its compact size, Retractable Handle with wheels for transport, superior stacking features, and easy service access. Onboard storage for 19.6’ power cord and 19.6’ condensate hose. The standard filter is a MERV-8 high-efficiency filter.
- 【Easy Read & Operation】: It has no complicated function button, Temperature, and Humidity Display at Both Inlet and Outlet sides, Ideal for water damage restoration projects, The clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance.
- ✔【5 Years Warranty】: Safety tested our LGR 1250 dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. Please feel free to contact us; you deserve the best after-sales service.
- POWERFUL AND ADVANCED: A 15.8 x 12.8 x 27 inches commercial grade dehumidifier with drain hose for large rooms is perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, garage, or home. Dehumidification is supported by advanced inner hardwares: powerful and reduced energy consumption compressor enables a maximum removal of 125 pints moisture per day (under 95°F, 90%RH condition). Centrifugal engine and unobstructed air outlet enable rapid and smooth emission of air that covers up to 8500 Sq. Ft
- MULTITUDINOUS ARRAY OF FUNCTIONS: A portable dehumidifier and clothes dryer with air filters: dehumidification function has three operation modes, with intelligent mode for daily usage, continuous mode for extreme damp weathers, and sleeping mode for nighttime, as well as a 24hr Timer for auto turn on/shut off; air filtration function is supported by filter and the anion generator that releases anions to reduce dust and odor; clothes drying becomes fast and easy enabled by dehumidification
- LOW ENGINE NOISE: 50db Industry Leading Noise Reducing: guarantees quiet presence of the dehumidifier during your working hours, family talks, TV binging hours, and nighttime sleep
- HUMANE FEATURES FOR CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY: Child safety lock protects children and pets from causing unintentional harm; 3 colored indicator lights ensure a clear display and convenient check of the current humidity; 1.72 gallon visible water tank gives a straightforward view of the water level; 360° rotatable wheels and ergonomic handles guarantee easy mobility; 2 drainage options (auto & manual) give you flexible methods of water drainage
- WARRANTY CARD & DUST BAG: 2-year warranty card and dust bag are accompanying gifts of your purchase. (If you have encountered any problem with the dehumidifier, please feel free to contact us directly. We will reply and offer solutions to your problem within 24 hours.)
- [3500 Square Feet Dehumidifier]-Suitable for a large space up to 3500 Sq.Ft., this dehumidifier can remove 50 pints (6.3 gallons) of water within 24 hours and adjust the humidity from 80% to the target humidity. A removable washable filter on the back prevents hair, dust, and debris, keeping the indoor air fresh all the time. Ideal for use in living rooms, offices, basements, garages, RVs, etc.
- [User Friendly]-ROVRAK dehumidifier is stylish and modern in design. With double humidity display screens, easy to know the indoor humidity at any time. Ergonomic hidden handles and 360° rotatable wheels make it easy to move even for children or elders. 2 wind speeds adjustable, and the maximum running sound is only 45dB, which will not disturb you when you sleep or work, you won’t even notice that the dehumidifier is right in the room.
- [2 Methods For Drainage]-Set the humidity level you want in the “DEHU” mode, and the dehumidifier will operate intelligently. There are 2 drainage methods for you to choose from, manual and automatic. You can empty the 0.66 gallon water tank after the "Full Tank" indicator lights up. If you are very busy, you can directly connect the included drain hose to the draining outlet for automatic drainage.
- [Innovative Functions]-The dehumidifier has three dehumidification modes: smart (DEHU), continuous (CONT) and unique quick clothing drying (DRY). With memory function, there is no need to reset parameters after power failure and restart, and the 24-hour two-way timer allows you to set the time for the dehumidifier to turn on and off in advance, reducing energy waste.
- [Energy & Money Saving]-This DOE-certified dehumidifier can quickly remove moisture from the air without increasing your electricity bill. Compared to non-certified product, it is better for the environment and decreases running costs. A dehumidifier worth buying!
- 1,500 SQ. FT. DEHUMIDIFIER – This Midea dehumidifier is able to remove 22 pints (30 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%. Perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, cellar, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier!
- QUIET & ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – With a low dBA output, this dehumidifier is quieter than a household refrigerator. Meanwhile, with Energy Star certification, the unit features a continuous dehumidification mode designed to keep your home at the proper humidity level 24/7 while saving you money!
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES & WARRANTY - Features include auto restart function limiting disruption due to power outages, "Turbo" mode to increase the fan speed for maximum moisture removal, auto defrost function to prevent collected water from being frozen, and an option to run a continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full. Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- MODERN DESIGN – This dehumidifier has a clean, sleek look in order to fit the style of any home, apartment, or business. It even comes with 360° rotatable wheels, digital control panel, built-in timer to program a schedule, and handles to easily move the dehumidifier anywhere you please with ease.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank (0.8 gallons) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. When using the manual drainage the dehumidifier will shut off automatically when the bucket is full and switch on again after the bucket emptied. Meanwhile, a washable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
- 👍【164 PPD Dehumidifier】Up to 164 pints (20.5 gallons) moisture removal per day (90 PPD AHAM), this large capacity dehumidifier can dry your basements, warehouses, grow rooms, garages, wine cellars, workshop, and any spaces up to 7,000 sq ft perfectly.
- 👍【Fast Drying】This large room dehumidifier operates at a high airflow rate of 206 CFM for rapidly eliminating moisture, also works well for urgent water damage restoration, fast structural drying, and other jobs that require fast dry.
- 👍【Effortless Humidity Control】This commercial dehumidifier featuring automatic humidistat will read the room temperature and humidity level, auto ON/OFF to maintain the room humidity at setpoint, auto-restart after power outages, and auto defrost.
- 👍【Convenient Drainage Options】Simply attach the included 6.56 ft drain hose to this commercial-grade dehumidifier to drain the condensation automatically and continuously by gravity. This high-efficiency dehumidifier builts in a 1.3-gallon water reservoir allowing to use somewhere without floor drain. The large dehumidifier will auto OFF when the reservoir is full to prevent overflow.
- 👍【Reliable Construction & Easy Mobility】This heavy-duty dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing which is anti-collision and anti-corrosion, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. With large semi-pneumatic wheels and sturdy bar handle, this industrial size dehumidifier is easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs.
- High-Efficiency Dehumidification：Rainyb home dehumidifier are equipped with 2500ml(85oz)water tank , You don’t need to pour water frequently. The portable dehumidifier effectively extract up to 25oz(750ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. thermoelectric cooling technology powerful efficiency for removing the moisture from the air, keep moisture below 35%, say goodbye to wet days!
- Super Quiet Dehumidifier: This electric dehumidifier operates without a compressor, its working sound is below 45dB, which can offer you quiet environment all day and night without any loud or disturbing noise. not affect your work, sleep or study, suitable for use at night.
- Easy to Use and Auto Shut Off: Our dehumidifiers are designed with one-button control which makes opreation easiler. Our dehumidifier equipped with a water level controller for basements, When the water tank is full, it can shut off itself. The Reminder light is on and a prompt sound to remind you to empty the water tank.
- The negative ion function can effectively purify the air. Our dehumidifier can purify the air while dehumidifying efficiently, release fresh air, and create a more comfortable environment for you， perfect for controlling humidity in your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, RV, garage, and closet.
- Quality After-sale Service: Our semiconductor dehumidifiers for home come with a 24 months warranty service. If you have any problems, please CONTACT our team to get help, all questions will be answered within 24 hours
- 👍[113 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER] AlorAir Sentinel HD55 commercial dehumidifier can remove 113 PPD at saturation, 53 pints per day at AHAM, up to 1,200 sq.ft, lowering the humidity to comfortable levels in a short period. On the other hand, this ETL-listed dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing that withstands more rugged conditions, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. Fit any crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, storage areas.
- 👍[SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE] This high-quality dehumidifier is adjusted simply to the ideal humidity setting to minimize moisture and reduce odor. The MERV-8 Filter can protect internal components from dust when dehumidifying. The most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like a typical domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- 👍[AUTO DEFROSTING SYSTEM] Auto defrosting is important, as ice buildup on the dehumidifier’s coils can cause the units to malfunction. AlorAir commercial dehumidifier can truly make the dehumidifier work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). The unit works continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process. Not only saving the energy but also making the unit last longer.
- 👍[SAME FIT FOR CRAWL SPACES & BASEMENTS] We designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, smaller size, compact design, rugged handle, easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, strong as the tank, Low-temperature operation, cETL.
- 👍[5 YEAR WARRANTY AND STRONG LOCAL SERVICE TEAM] 5 YEARS Warranty-We believe in quality and after-sales service. All our high-quality AlorAir basement/crawlspace dehumidifiers are made for your full utilization. It will last longer and still keep its shape look, even in some cruel commercial USES. Your 100% satisfaction is with 5 Years and an excellent after-sales service team countrywide.
- Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter
- Custom Humidity Control: Maximize your comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room
- Built-In Pump: Save time and energy normally spent manually emptying a water bucket! The built-in pump allows the unit to discharge moisture in an upward direction, either into a sink or out of a window
- Continuous Drain Option: Skip emptying the water bucket -- this unit continuously drains your dehumidifier so that you don’t have to lift a finger
- Automatic Shut Off: Unit shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full
- ✔️『Efficient Moisture Removal』With high-efficiency compressor and fan, Inofia home dehumidifier PD161C can remove up to 30 pints of moisture per day at low noise, being great quiet dehumidifiers for basements and any small to medium rooms up to 1,500 sq ft.
- ✔️『Intelligent Humidity Control』Simply set your desired humidity level between 30% and 80%, this 30 pint dehumidifier will automatically maintain pre-set humidity levels by Auto-OFF when the set humidity reached and Auto-ON when the room humidity raised.
- ✔️『Unique Modern Design』With a unique slim figure and aesthetically pleasing finish, this compact room dehumidifier fits neatly and unobtrusively into any home decor, no matter living room or office. ABS housing is for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- ✔️『User-friendly Operation』A digital LCD displaying humidity and temperature readout and working status for easier operation. This electric dehumidifier will Auto-off when water bucket if full to prevent overflow. And, this dehumidifier with drain hose (6.56 ft long) can self drain continuously by gravity.
- ✔️『Automatic Continuous Operation』Both Auto-defrost feature that allows this basement dehumidifier to keep running at low temperature down to 41ºF and Memory feature that makes this dehumidifier to auto-restart after a power interruption ensure continuous worry-free operation under less supervision.
- 【Dehumidifier for Large Rooms up to 8000 Sq Ft.】 This Fehom dehumidifier can remove up to 232 pints (Maximum dehumidification capacity under 95°F, 90%RH condition) of moisture per day for large rooms up to 8000 Sq. Ft. It allows you to adjust the humidity from 10%RH to 98%RH, which is perfect for humidity control in a restaurant, shop, gym, office, warehouse and indoor high humidity greenhouse or basement. Maintaining healthy humidity between 45%RH-55%RH has never been this easy!
- 【Easy Control & Simple Operation】 The commercial dehumidifier has automatic monitoring (such as temperature, humidity, error codes), automatic defrost, constant humidity and automatic ON/OFF functions to keep the indoor humidity at the set value without a fuss. The simple control panel helps you control the humidity easily in most job sites.
- 【Rugged & Durable】 At just 18.89*17.32*34.64 inches, and weighing 107.59 pounds, this dehumidifier features a rugged metal shell, enabling it to resist collisions and dissipate heat well in extreme environments. It is designed to last even used in harsh spaces, such as wet construction sites and buildings damaged by floods or other water accidents.
- 【More Practical Designs】 You can simply use the included drain hose (6.56 ft) to drain the collected water by gravity, without having to manually empty the water tank. Its air filter can be detached and washed for easy cleaning and recycle use. Plus, its four castors wheels and the built-in handle make it easy for you to move the machine with ease.
- 【PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE】: All of our Fehom dehumidifiers are covered with a 30-day money-back guarantee, 1-year warranty, 2nd year extended warranty and lifetime expert support. Furthermore, we are responsible for all manufacturing defects including defrosting problems, water leakage and working malfunctions, and so on. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’ll reply within 12 hours.
- 1. 💧 Larger Dehumidifier for Space Up To 2000 Sq.Ft: Our dehumidifier removes daily moisture 25 Pints (under 86 ℉,80% RH ). It is the best dehumidifier for home, basement, office, living room, bedroom, garage, laundry room, cellar, etc., fits any medium or larger room up to 2000 sq. ft. This dehumidifier can handle it all, improves air quality, and promotes a comfortable environment by keeping your place in the ideal 45%-55% humidity.
- 2. 💧 Visualized Humidity&Intelligent Control: COLAZE dehumidifier is equipped with an intelligent screen with touch control on the dehumidifier compared to most traditional dehumidifiers, easier to operate without worry about button damaged. Auto Intelligent Humidity Control: in the normal dehumidification mode, sliding the humidity progress bar (30%-80%RH in 5% increments), setting the ideal. When it reaches its designated humidity, it will automatically stop working.
- 3. 💧 Multi-directional Upgrade Dehumidifier Function: Our dehumidifiers adopt ultra-quiet technology compared with others, protecting you from annoying disturbance. Two-way timing function, you can preset the timing for changing delay-off or delay on by a 1-hour increment up to 24 hours, reducing energy consumption. Four dehumidification modes: Normal dehumidification; Continuous dehumidification; Ventilation; Dry Clothes modes with 2 fan speeds that meet your dehumidification demand better.
- 4. 💧 Auto&Manual Two Drainage: Manual Drainage (double full water protection): The water tank is 2.5L/0.66 gallon when it reaches maximum capacity, the "Full "indicator will light up as well as an alarm will beep for 20 seconds to remind you to empty the water tank, the dehumidifier will stop working automatically. Auto Drainage: You can directly attach to the drainpipe hole on the left side of the dehumidifier to achieve continuous drainage. No worry about the risk of the water overflowing.
- 5. 💧 Portable Design For The Modern Home: Compared to bulky and power-hungry old dehumidifiers, our dehumidifier is more in line with the needs of modern consumers: sleek and modern look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, you can also move it easily without any efforts. 3 different color lights (Blue, Green and Red) show you the environmental humidity directly. Remember that the color will automatically change according to the environmental humidity; you can not choose the color you want.
- High Efficient Dehumidification: This home dehumidifier adopts semiconductor condensation technology, which can effectively absorb excess moisture up to 1000ml (temperature: 86°F, humidity: 80%RH) from the air per day. In addition, designed with a 4000ml(128oz) water tank, it can achieve a lot of hours' continuous dehumidification. No need to frequently empty the water anymore.
- Keep Areas Up to 5300 Cubic Feet: Comes with double cooling semiconductors and 360° dehumidify, the dehumidification area reaches up to 5300 cubic feet 510sq.ft. Besides, the dehumidification effect of Gocheer dehumidifier is more than doubled. It is perfect for high humidity areas like your bathroom, small basement, closet, kitchen, living room. Say goodbye to excess moisture.
- Powerful & Quiet Modes: Gocheer compact dehumidifiers support two working modes. When in powerful mode, the fan of the home dehumidifier will set to a high level and it can reduce humidity quickly. When in quiet mode, it ensures the dehumidifier run quietly and the noise is less than 40dB, you will not feel disturbed when reading or sleeping. Just choose the different working modes according to your needs.
- Colorful lights & Timer Setting: Muti-colorful lights available, whether you like a single color or multiple colors, our safe dehumidifier can meet all your needs. Besides, the timing function allows the machine to work within a specified time, which can provide more convenience and save your electricity bill to the greatest extent.
- Automatic Shut Off: This portable dehumidifier will automatically shut down when the water tank is full of water or out of the machine to prevent the water tank from overflowing and protect the unit from damage. The indicator light will flash when the water tank needs to be emptied or not placed properly. Therefore, this dehumidifier for home provides a longer service time.
Tips For Using Dehimidifier Economically
Dehumidifiers are a great way to keep your home or office from getting too humid. But they can be expensive, especially if you use them for long periods of time. So here are some tips on how to get the most out of your dehumidifier and what you should do when you need a new one.
Use Your Dehumidifier Strategically
For example, consider using your dehumidifier at night when the humidity is the highest and there are no people in your home to contribute to humidity levels. This will be especially beneficial if you use a system like central heating which reduces humidity levels in the air and also brings down temperature levels.
Don’t Let Water Collect
Every time you empty the tank of your dehumidifier, don’t let water build up in the indicator window which will cause this part to rust. This can eventually lead to leaks and mold growth so it’s important to keep an eagle eye on moisture levels!
Empty Indicator Window Frequently
Nothing is more frustrating than having to empty your dehumidifier every few hours, especially in the middle of the night. So make sure you check on moisture levels every so often so that the indicator window isn’t overly full.
Keep Your Dehumidifier Clean
Keeping your dehumidifier clean will help it to last a long time and even work more efficiently. So clean out your unit where dust accumulates every so often (like in the fall when windows are closed) especially if you use it often.
Keep Pets Out Of The Room
Some pets like to chew on cords which is very dangerous for them because this could lead to electrocution. It is also a good idea to keep them out of the room when you are using your dehumidifier so they don’t drink from the tank and get sick.
Maintain Proper Temperature
You should set your unit to run at around 30 degrees Celsius or about 86 degrees Fahrenheit which is warm enough for maximum performance without being too hot for the unit to handle.
Consider Using A Dehumidistat
Dehumidists are an excellent way to control humidity in your home without overusing your dehumidifier. They can help to turn the unit on and off automatically so that you aren’t wasting energy or money. It’s well worth it to invest in one of these.
FAQs About Dehumidifier
– Aren’t air conditioners more efficient than dehumidifiers?
A dehumidifier is, by its very nature, more efficient than an air conditioner. This is because it sucks the moisture right out of the air instead of just cooling the room down, which means that your AC won’t have to work as hard. What’s more, there are no coils for mold growth inside a dehumidifier like there are in air conditioners.
– How long will a dehumidifier last?
There’s no definite answer to this, partly because it depends on how you use your dehumidifier and the quality of the unit itself. However, most units are designed to last for about five years if they’re used correctly. Some people report their units lasting even longer than this.
– Are dehumidifiers good for home use?
A dehumidifier is a great purchase for anyone who wants to improve their humidity levels and keep them that way because it helps to prevent mold growth and the like. They’re also useful if you live in an area where there is high humidity all year round, which makes air conditioning less effective and can cause a lot of discomfort.
– How often should you use a dehumidifier?
This is largely down to personal preference, but it’s probably best if you only turn your dehumidifier on when you need it, instead of running it constantly because this will save energy and money in the long run. It’s a great idea to keep an eye on humidity levels and empty the dehumidifier if they get too high to prevent mold growth and save even more energy.
– Do dehumidifiers work in the winter?
Yes, they do. They use the same basic process that they always have which means sucking the moisture out of the air, but it’s best to set them to a colder temperature than usual because hot air can hold onto more moisture. This also helps prevent mold growth inside your unit.
– Can dehumidifiers cause allergies?
It is possible, yes. If you suffer from any allergies and your dehumidifier isn’t cleaned out regularly then it could accumulate mold spores which can make your allergies even worse. This is one of the reasons why it’s important to keep an eye on humidity levels and clean your unit if necessary.
– What does the warranty cover?
Every dehumidifier comes with a warranty which covers various parts of the unit, including the motor and compressor. It’s always worth keeping your receipts for at least three years in case you encounter any issues with your dehumidifier down the line. If you can’t find your receipt then you might be able to get in touch with the manufacturer anyway.
– Can you drop a dehumidifier and expect it to still work?
This isn’t recommended for obvious reasons, but if you accidentally drop your dehumidifier then there’s no reason why it won’t still work. Just make sure that you pick it up by the handle or the base because dropping it in water will break the unit and void your warranty.
– Can dehumidifiers cause mold growth?
Yes, they can. When you run a dehumidifier, any damp or wet areas in the room will become colder and if your home is poorly insulated then this could mean that moisture accumulates inside these parts and causes mold growth which isn’t good for anyone. This is why it’s important to keep an eye on humidity levels and clean your dehumidifier regularly.
– Dehumidifiers are good for you, so can they be bad?
Yes, although this isn’t common with most units, the drain pump may stop working which means that all of the moisture is going to be released inside of your unit instead of outside. This means that mold growth will be a problem and won’t be as easy to keep under control as it would otherwise.
– When should you empty your dehumidifier?
This is largely down to personal preference, but you can tell when the water tray needs emptying if the water isn’t being collected in one place or you can’t find the drain hose. It’s always best to check if you’re not sure because leaving it could cause mold growth and other related problems.
Here is a video on how a dehumidifier works that may be useful for you.
– What size dehumidifier do I need?
This is another personal preference question, but your dehumidifier will generally be able to remove moisture from between 1 and 4 pints of air per hour. You can use this as a rough guide to choose the size you need, but it’s always best to check if you’re not sure because making an incorrect assumption could cause problems with your unit.
– Can I use my dehumidifier outside?
You can, but this isn’t recommended because the water filter in your unit is designed for use inside and can easily pick up debris which might clog it up. It’s also worth bearing in mind that any moisture released by your unit will be absorbed by the ground so you’ll need to regularly empty it in order to keep the air in your home at a normal humidity level.
In conclusion, it is important to keep an eye on your dehumidifier running costs. If you want to save money, it is best to only use the unit when necessary instead of turning it on all the time and letting it run continuously.
Running a dehumidifier too much will lead to increased energy bills and may even cause mold growth in certain circumstances if moisture accumulates inside or outside of your unit because of improper insulation or other issues. The warranty for this product typically covers parts such as the motor and compressor so be sure that you read through any terms carefully before purchasing one.